Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Stitches: Snow White and Aurora's Pajamas

I have finally been sewing again.  I haven't sewed anything aside from con shirts since December.  So last month, I cut out a TON of Disney Princess pajamas, and I've FINALLY managed to finish sewing these two sets.  Why Disney Princesses?  I dunno, they're not new, and not particularly relevant right now, but they fit in my travel carrier when I went on a weekend getaway, where I didn't sew a single stitch...  Best laid plans.

Snow White's color palette is fucky, so I decided to put her in blue.  She has a light blue nightgown with an apple and some leaves painted on the front, and a darker blue fuzzy bathrobe.

Aurora has a similar design in pink.  She has a pink nightgown with a rose with leaves painted on the front and a dark pink fuzzy bathrobe. 

Don't they look cozy together?  Stay tuned, because I also cut out Jasmine and Mulan pajamas, and I refuse to let myself start any other sewing projects until they're done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment