I unboxed Willow Thorne today. Claire needs her girlfriend, obviously, and I had an odd number of dolls on my desk. I need my dolls to be an even number, which is part of why I wish Moonspell Magic started with 6 dolls instead of 5, but oh well, Mattel is really big on not doing enough right now. Anyways, here's my pretty doll.
I wish my glare wasn't so bad, because this art is so freaking good! They look so pretty, I can't even. I want them all.
Like seriously, look at this beautiful woman using plant magic! I love her!Here's the doll with less glare. She's so fucking pretty, OMG. I love the colors, her hair, her top, so pretty! Green and purple go so good together! Yeah, her pants feel cheap, but I'll forgive them because they're pretty and so is she.
Her face is so cute! I love the two toned lip, and the daisy freckles, everything is so good. She might be a little wonky, but I don't care.the queen of plants out of her box! Shit, I forgot to put her necklace on. I wish those necklaces just came on the doll, instead of in the cauldron...
One last pic for the database later. No regrets. I do wish she came with a stand, but again, she fits on the cheap ones I bought in bulk, so I have provided her one. Man, I wanna buy new fabric for her, seriously. Sorry for the shit commentary, I'm just happy to have Willow and Claire. I desperately want the other three, but I'm trying to wait for next month at least.







No comments:
Post a Comment