I wasn't going to buy another doll this month, but Amazon insisted on refunding me for Willow even though I talked to customer support, so whatever, Layla was in stock at Walmart. Her box arrived pretty banged up, but the contents inside are still fine.
Here's the box art again, but with Layla in the center. Really gorgeous. I love them all.Here's her portrait on the front. I'm keeping that. I'm keeping them all.
Here Layla is, busting off her back card. This is all she comes with, cauldron, purse, crystal in a case, crystal book, bottle, and her hat.Here she is on her own two feet. Her boots are a little plain, but if I paint the laces, that will help. I like her beaded belt, very pretty. I'm pretty sure she's on the Cleo body. I kinda wanna buy some sparkly beads and make her custom shit. She is the crystal witch, and I want her to get some crystals.And here's her portrait. She has two toned blue lips, and violet eyes. Shimmery lavender saran hair. Glitter in her eye makeup. I wish she had a ring, or three, but I'll take the necklace and earrings and belt. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I wasn't feeling creative when I was taking pictures...






No comments:
Post a Comment