Today I did my first proper unboxing in a while. I thought I'd start with Claire de Luna from Moonspell Magic. She's center stage for most of the Moonspell Magic adds, so many people feel she is the main character, and I'm willing to go with that for now.
I really enjoy the Moonspell Magic box art. Shame there's so much glare. I'm keeping some pieces cut out, of course.
The real crime is the dab of glue on the top of this piece. Keeping it anyway. She looks lovely.Here's what she looks like with the plastic bubble off. She comes with pretty sunglasses, a potion bottle, a book, and a crystal ball, as well as a cauldron with a necklace in it. She also has a staff banded to her wrist, and that big hat. and a pretty painted shoulder bag.
Here's how she looks out of the box. She doesn't come with a stand, but she fits on those cheap plastic stands you can buy in bulk. I'm giving her a lavender one.
And here's a portrait for the database. She's so freaking pretty. Her hair is lovely. Her face is lovely. Everything looks so nice together. I'm really happy I chose to get into Moonspell Magic dolls.





No comments:
Post a Comment