Thursday, May 30, 2024

Unboxing: Catty Noir from Monster High g3

When prototype pics of Catty Noir came out last year, I knew I had to get this doll.  She is a real, full figured, plus sized girl.  And she's beautiful! Absolutely stunning.

Here's her box art.  She's very pretty, and looks very confident.  It's really nice that Darko Dark is doing all the box art now.  I wish I saved more pics of their box art.

Here's a full length photo of her out of the box.  She is a really realistic plus sized doll. She's so pretty.  She has all the same articulation as the other core g3 MH dolls, neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, chest, hips, and knees. To my knowledge, she can't share clothes with anyone well, but she can share shoes with other Monster High g3 dolls.

Not gonna lie, I agree with others that her outfit has some issues.  Having a bolero made out of shower curtain material is not great, but I'll make her something nicer to wear.  I'm also having my husband, who paints Warhammer minis, paint her boots so they'll look nicer and more detailed.

Her face is amazing though, just look at it.  Her entire body has this pink shimmer all over it.   Her face print is gorgeous.  Her lips are so beautiful.  I love her eyes too.  Yep, I'm totally ecstatic over having this doll.  She's so incredibly inspiring, I immediately ran out to the fabric store for more pink material.  I think I'm back on a Monster High kick, for sure, thanks to this beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment