Monday, May 20, 2024

Unboxing: Cedar Wood from Ever After High

My sister fell out of love with her Cedar Wood doll.  Since I'm still a little Ever After High obsessed, she shipped her to me!  I didn't get a Cedar doll when they came out, so I'm very happy to have her.

Here's my first view after opening the box.  She's packed safely in here!

Under the packing paper, I see Cedar!  Well, I see her feet.  All her things are securely in a zippy bag.

Here she is!  She has all her original accessories, and some bonus outfits!  Thanks sis!

This is a good Cedar, her face print looks pretty good.  She's got a layer of dust though, so she needs a wash.

Here's Cedar in the kitchen in a spa towel.  I rinsed off all the dust, scrubbed her hair twice, and let it soak with conditioner for 10 minutes.

After the spa treatment, her hair is all detangled, and dust free.  She has some glue seepage, but I won't be able to tell how bad it us until her hair dries.

Might as well put her in curlers!  Will post pics of the finished hair tomorrow, unless too much glue seepage, then I'll work on that.


Here she is after!  She still has glue seepage, but her hair looks a lot better now.  I can't really fix the glue seepage right now, but that's okay.  She's beautiful, and I'm very happy to have her.

She came with all her original pieces, and they fit on her perfectly.  Hair aside, she's practically good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment