Sunday, June 9, 2024

Unboxing: Flitta from Magic Mixies Pixlings

I got a doll in a bottle!  This is a Magic Mixies Pixling.  I did not do the whole potion thing.  I didn't want to get my doll wet.  Here's Flitta in her ginormous bottle.

Flitta has a gorgeous printed on face.  Her honey colored eyes are huge.  She has pale yellow skin and dark pink makeup.  She has a yellow butterfly gem embedded in her forehead.  It does not come off.  She also has purple antennae.  Her ears are huge, but also pretty.

Flitta has mostly yellow hair with some dark pink streaks coming from the center.  There's also some light orange sprinkled in.  Her clothes are mixed.  She has a molded on top, which enables her to have wings coming out of her back.  Her wings are pink.  Her molded on top and elastic skirt make a butterfly wing print dress.  She has a layer of pink tulle underneath.

Flitta comes with rubber sandals that match her outfit and a gold stand that holds her up with a peg through a hole in her shoe.  Her head is so heavy, that the stand does not work very well.  This is not a good long term display solution.  She has some articulation, in the neck, shoulders, elbows, and hips.  No knees, but she can sit with her legs straight out.  She kinda needs her legs straight out to balance out her heavy head.

Here's Flitta's side view.  You can really see her enormous ears here.  These dolls have mega ears, which I'm down for.  Her hair goes down to her knees.  Wow, she has a really flat face, though most dolls do.  I should take another photo shoot with her with a more contrasting background.  She blends into the pink too much.

I tried to show her wings in this picture, but she had too much hair.  It's nice hair though, nylon, I think.  I'm gonna wash some gel out tomorrow.  I haven't decided if I'll get more of these.  I can't sew shirts for a doll with wings permanently affixed to her back, and I think most of them have wings?  According to my notes, half of them have wings.  She's really cute tho, and she's smiling at me, so I might get more.  I'm a sucker for a doll smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment