Sunday, October 8, 2023

Unboxing: Failfix SlayItDJ

This is the last Failfix doll I got, SlayItDJ.  Her pics have been sitting in my phone for 2 months, waiting to be uploaded, 3 months?  I dunno.
Poor SlayItDJ, she was the last Failfix doll to be unboxed, so I didn't finish her for a long ass time.  Real life happened, you know how it be.  Here's all the stuff she comes with.

Here the process has begun.  She has the magic mask on her face and  I've put her in the paper towel dress for her inevitable shampoo.

Here's DJ post brushing.  There's still some gel in her hair and it's all very big and fluffy.

Here's DJ by the kitchen sink with my products of choice for washing and conditioning doll hair.  If Suave is good enough for ZombieXCorn, it's good enough for me.

Here's DJ air drying, in a state I left her in for a couple months.  I'm sorry girl, real life be stressing me out.

Here's the finished look, 3 months later.  Her box has been thrown out, so she gets a fabric backdrop.  I'm pretty sure I got the normal edition of this doll, which is fine with me.

One last closeup of her beautiful face!

I'm not entirely done with the FailFix line, I have 3 pets left to make over.  They don't have outfits or articulation, so they're not as entertaining, but I'll do them someday.  Maybe tomorrow, when the light's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment