Friday, September 29, 2023

Unboxing: Snow White

This is the most current playline edition of Disney Princess Snow White, as sold by the Disney Store brand.  This is my first Disney Princess doll since I was a child, so a long ass time.  I can't remember, but she might be my first Snow White doll ever.  I certainly waited a long time.
Here's the view when you open the box.  This was hands down THE easiest unboxing experience I've ever had.  No plastic was used in the packaging at all.  It's supposedly entirely biodegradable.  I might keep it though, because this box is stunning.

We're not here for a box though, we're here for this breathtaking beauty.  I absolutely love the side glance.  She looks so sweet and so beautiful.  Very reminiscent of her 1937 design, but modern enough.  At first, I was disappointed that her lips are dark pink, not red, but I decided I like her better this way.

Here she is out of the box.  She doesn't come with a stand.  This is an extra stand I have from Amazon.  Snow White is a bit thicker compared to my other dolls, but she still fits the stand.  Her hair is heavily gelled in place, so there will be no hair play with this doll, but that's okay.  Short doll hair is difficult to play with anyway.  She's so pretty, I stared at her for ten minutes at this point, just enjoying having her in my space.

She comes with a few plastic accessories, my favorite being a blue bird that sits on her hand.  Having birds perch on princess's hands started with Snow White.  She's so pretty, oh my goodness.

Here she is in her second outfit.  I'm in love.  This is a much nicer version of what she wears in the beginning of the movie.  It's really giving Medieval German peasant girl.  I love the little wooden clogs she has, and the flower headband.  I like the colors of this outfit better than the brighter primary colors of her signature dress.  I might keep her in this dress, I really really like it.

It has pockets!

One last shot, she's so stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment