Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Unboxing: Poppy Rowan from Rainbow High

Today, my October doll arrived.  Since I can only get one doll per month right now, she's my October doll.  She's not in her factory packaging, because I bought her second hand on Ebay, but I got her from another collector, so she seemed in really good shape.
It's Poppy Rowan from series 1 of Rainbow High, first edition too.  So, she's got the old neck articulation, but that's fine.  Look at all this paper!  I can tell the previous owner really cared.

Here she is!  In all her glory, with her stand, and her complete second outfit.  Her hair's been washed already, so it's super soft.

At first, I was annoyed that she had blue eyes when she's the orange doll, but since the rest of her is orange, the contrast is striking!

No comments:

Post a Comment