Friday, August 15, 2014

Interview with Amiga

Jobee: How do you like living with your roommates?
Amiga: They're all very nice. I feel a little awkward, being the tallest of Jobee's dolls, but her sister has a roommate taller than me, so we hang out when we can. Zeebee is quite an interesting character, coming from outer space and all. Lola is very mature and intelligent. Feebee likes to relax in comfy sweaters, and Gabby is always getting into trouble somehow.

J: What do you like about your wardrobe? What would you like to have more of?

A: I love my color palette. The pastels are nice and soft and coordinate nicely, so I have an easy time mixing and matching. I'm looking forward to themed outfits for the holidays. I'm thinking of being a nurse for Halloween.

J: What is your story?
A: I don't really have a story of my own. I was a holy grail doll. My body was found on Ebay right around tax return season. Perfect timing really! My head was ordered from Junkyspot. I've been treated very nicely since coming here, getting lots of clothes, a pet cat, and meeting friends from all over through swaps.

J: What is your job?
A: I'm an aspiring romance novelist, but I haven't been picked up by a publishing company yet, so I'm also a fashion model to pay the bills.

J: Do you have a romance? Would you like one?

A: No and no. Mira, my cat, and I do just fine without one. And I get all the romance I want out of my writing. I probably have unrealistic expectations and would be disappointed. Though, I have noticed that the other roommates all come in pairs, so maybe I'll get a friend I can see eye to eye with.

J: Well thank you for taking the time for this interview, Amiga!
A: My pleasure. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment