Monday, July 1, 2024

Unboxing: Disney Princess Comfy Squad lot

It always starts with a box.  This box came from Ebay.  It's a lot of 5 Disney Princess Comfy Squad dolls by Hasbro in 2016.  Let's open the box.  Doll nudity ahead...

Here's the box open.  There's some packing material and the dolls themselves are double bagged.  Not exciting yet, I know.

Here's the dolls in the bag.  You can clearly see Jasmine and Mulan, and the back of Cinderella's head, but there's a few more in there.  Since these dolls were used and very inexpensive, I have no issue with receiving the dolls this way.

Here's all five dolls in the lot, laid out side by side.  There are many lots on Ebay for Disney princess dolls, but I'm a little picky.  Since I was born in the 80s and raised in the 90s, I have a hard preference for the 2D princesses.  All these princesses were on my wishlist.  Most of them don't have shoes, but I'll come across them eventually.  You can't see it well in this pic, but they are kinda dirty.  No damage, just dirty, so I washed them all after this picture.  I'm very happy to have Mulan, Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Tiana.

Here's all their outfits laying out on a towel after soaking in dish soap for an hour.  They look pretty good!

Here's the princesses air-drying after getting scrubbed and their hair washed.  Most of the dirt came right off, and the hair feels much better after conditioning it.  I'm also hoping it will lay better after the hot rinse.  Washing them all while listening to Disney Lofi was fun.  They should be dry by tomorrow, and I'll be able to draft patterns and start sewing for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment