Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Unboxing: Carina Song and Rae Lumina

Okies, I know, I'm sick of unboxing too, but I wanna document this shit.  These might be my last new dolls for a while, maybe.  Carina is really pretty.  Everyone says her hair is blonde, but I really think her hair is white, not blond, but whatever.  And the box art for this line snaps.

She does look blonde in the artwork, but I think the hair itself is really white.  Still, I love this fucking box art.

My lighting is always so bad, but I love these pictures.

Carina on the backcard, I did get her perfume bottle.  Unfortunately the way she was packaged warped her boot.   Oh well. 

Here is Carina out of the packaging.  I feel like the top of her dress is way too small.  Even for an empire waist, that's too high.

Her face is really cute though.  Doesn't look too wonky.  I like her smile too. 

Now we're on to Rae Lumina.  In this pic, the forehead looks huge, but I swear, she looks normal IRL.






No comments:

Post a Comment