Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Monster High G3 Torelei Stripe Unboxing

Here's Torelei Stripe, g3, in the box.  She came out 2 years ago and is now on clearance for 9$ at my local Walmart.  Since I heard a rumor she's Clawdeen's gf now, I couldn't pass her up anymore.  I couldn't stand her in g1, but she comes around in g3, so she's allowed in.  I was gonna get the 3pack with her cousins, but it was too expensive and hard to find.  So, I got this one.  Ironically enough, this gets me into an odd number of MH dolls, so I have plenty of excuse to get Catty Noir when she comes out.

Torelei is coming out of the packaging!  Her boots are so big, she can stand on her own, but I'll give her a stand anyway.  I like her hair, it's very soft.  I know most people prefer when she has a bob, and they can cut their dolls hair if they want to.  I like this.  I like her tail too.  Not articulate, but it curls around her leg cutely.

Here's the box art on the back.  This is the cute art they used before they hired Darko Dark to replace all of it.  I liked this style, and I know everyone likes Darko Dark, but I liked this too.

Last pic, I didn't take too many this go round.  Sorry I took the pictures on my messy computer desk, but my table is covered in birthday presents I can't open right now.  Anyways, Torelei.  She's kinda cute.  I hope she'll be a good girlfriend for Clawdeen, but if not, 9$ is not a huge waste of money.  I really need to get caught up on the movies and the cartoon.  I'm 1 movie and 24 episodes behind.  Unless season 2 has started, then I'm way fucked.  I also have a book to read...  I really need to play catch up.




No comments:

Post a Comment