Friday, May 26, 2023

Monster High Cleo (and Frankie)

I unboxed Cleo today, and immediately took Clankie pics.  Clankie is the Cleo and Frankie ship.  I did not come up with it.  It's canon.  No complaints.
Cleo is absolutely stunning.  She looks every bit an Egyptian goddess.  I don't know if the gold on her lips is a lip ring or just a dot of gold on her lipstick, I've heard people argue both sides, and I'm happy either way.  She is the only one with hazy blue pupils so far.  Spooky.
This is her with her pet jackal, Tut.  In g1, she had a snake, but I'd say a puppy is an upgrade.
I think her outfit looks very good.  I was surprised to feel her dress was cheap polyester, but that's okay, I'm gonna make her some cool shit anyway.  I love her jewelry and her belt.
Just a couple more Clankie pics.
I imagine Cleo is introducing Frankie to her parents here.

No comments:

Post a Comment