Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Monster High Binge

 

I went a little crazy and have a lot more Monster High dolls now.  They are readily available and low price right now, so why not?  I've paid 17$ for each, aside from Twyla, who was a gift.



Clawdeen is the main character in g3 Monster High, which I think is fantastic.  They made her a compelling character who deserves center stage.  And they gave her glasses!  They don't stay on her face very well though.



Frankie is a close second for main character.  She was the main character of generation 1, but she's an amazing best friend sidekick character in g3.  Her portrayal in the live action movie deserves an award, I loved every moment of it.  My only gripe is the inconsistency of the hair style.  In the movie and the cartoon, she has a shaved side, but the doll does not.  Sad.



Last, but certainly not least, is fan favorite Draculaura!  She has a prominent role with her own plot and dilemma's too.  I'm over the moon that they made her chubby, she looks adorable!  I guess I should join the Draculaura fan army now.

No comments:

Post a Comment